**Please note that new membership and/or past due memberships after April 1, 2024 will be $35.00 fees effect January 1st.
Dues are renewed at $25 a year. Club membership runs from January 1 to December 31.
Membership consists of two tiers.
Tier 1 Membership: Allows the use of all club facilities and voting privilege on all club matters.
Requirements for Tier 1 membership:
- Must attend 6 (six) meetings or work 3 (three) events annually or any combination thereof. Working one event is equal to attending two meetings.
- Requirements start at time of joining or renewing your membership at the Conway Sportsman's Club.
- You must sign the attendance sheet at each event or meeting in order to be counted as attending. The membership chairman has the final say if a member’s status of good standing is challenged.
Tier 2 Membership: Has no voting rights on club matters but does allow use of the club’s ranges.
Benefits of a Membership in the Conway Sportsman's Club
- Access to club grounds including the club house and pavilion for special events and parties.
- Access to over 100 acres of beautiful Western Massachusetts club grounds and shooting range
- Monthly dinner meeting and newsletter
- Family access to youth events (The young people of Conway are always welcome at youth events)
- The opportunity to volunteer, do some good, and have a good time with fellow members
New members are invited to join. Choose the format for an application blank. Applications with dues should be mailed to the address on the form, or bring it with you to the monthly meeting at the Club House the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM.
Mail your application to:
- Cyndie Ouimette
- PO Box 325
- Conway, MA 01341-0091